Make your home more appealing for potential buyers with these quick and easy tips. Some may seem self-explanatory, but you would be surprised!
- Trim bushes so they don’t block windows and reduce natural light
- Buy a new doormat!
- Put a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch
- Put new doorknobs on your doors
- Put a fresh coating on your driveway
- Edge the grass around walks and trees
- Keep your garden tools out of site
- Be sure kids put away their toys
- Buy a new mailbox
- Upgrade the outside lighting.
- Use warm, incandescent light bulbs for a homey feel
- Polish or replace your house numbers
- Clean your gutters
- Put out potpourri or burn scented candles
- Buy new pillows for the sofa
- Buy a flowering plant and put it in a window you pass by.
- Make a centerpiece for your table with fruit or artificial
- Replace heavy curtains with sheer ones that let in more light.
- Buy new towels.
- Put a seasonal wreath on your door.
Posted on December 10, 2016 at 4:17 am